Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings as soon as they hit the market. Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional and why you should choose us:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- We are a team of 3 full-time agents + 4 full-time administrative support staff all ready to assist you.
- Ask about their credentials and experience: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Since 2004, we have closed more than $220 million in transactions, helping more than 800 families achieve their housing goals and find their perfect homes. We have also been ranked in the Top 1% of all John L. Scott agents for three years in a row.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- We have many clients who would be willing to vouch for us! You can read our reviews here if you don’t want to take our word for it! You can also see our past sales and current listings at that link.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- We pride ourselves on providing “Service Beyond the Sale”. To us this means not just finding you any home, but finding you the perfect home and helping with every single thing from start to finish.